Missionaries and Cults spend an extraordinary amount of time and money targeting Jews. At first, the danger signs are subtle:
• New friends.
• A renewed interest in spirituality.
• Questions that seem to be more argumentative.
Some of these danger signs may not even look dangerous to you. They may seem very normal. WE KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.
Be aware that missionaries tend to “repackage” Christianity to “look” Jewish.
• They will use Jewish symbols, words, and trappings.
• They meet on Saturday and call it “Shabbos”.
• They call their leaders “Rabbi” and even promote their ordained Christian ministers to wear a tallis and yarmulke.
It’s hard to tell. WE KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.
If your child or loved one seems suddenly distant and aloof or if they start to “love-bomb” you with all sorts of wonderful “feelings” they simply need to express...BEWARE. While these may seem “normal”, often they are some of the first signs of danger in their spiritual life. When these things happen, CALL US.
There are certain key words to listen for.
• “Being Saved”
Often, these are
followed by suggestions that the way Jews celebrate faith is somehow incomplete. These are clear danger signs that demand swift action. We’ve worked with families and congregations across the spectrum. We know what to do and how to react. CALL US.